Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fax My Love


















A couple days ago I found a download of Jan Terri's album Baby Blues. Your chances of finding this anywhere are pretty slim, so that download is a find in itself, for sure. I'm trying to upload it to my Grooveshark account right now so you can stream it, though, because I definitely prefer that to downloading. At least at first. And with something like Jan Terri, it is probably necessary. I know that Jan Terri is nothing new, but she still rules, and it's still worth getting the word out about. Plus, the prospect of hearing songs besides those on youtube is pretty exciting. So, if you feel up to it, enjoy the download. Hopefully I can get this grooveshark upload thing figured out (it just ain't showing up like the single tracks I uploaded did) soon, and then you can just stream it.

If you can't tell, I am TOTALLY down with Grooveshark. Get on it before it starts to suck like Cha Cha or everything else cool.

Oh, and of course, here are the videos
Journey to Mars is without question my favorite. I think it's the best song of any of these, and the video totally works to boot. If anybody has a download of High Risk, let me know.


Happy December:


Holidays are good material. Established context, traditions to work with/from, and they make for good videos.


I guess this one is the classic. It is pure attitude on display.

1 comment:

  1. I somehow forgot about Jan Terri. I am about to listen to "Journey to Mars" again. Thank youuuuu, Nathan.

    ReplyDelete